What are the ingredients in Serenity Creams
- De-Ionized Water
- Organic Aloe Vera* – (Miller Barbadensis) Ecocert Approved
- Organic Safflower Oil – hypo-allergenic
- Organic Green Tea Infusion
- Vegetable Emulsifying Complex (palm & coconut)
- Kosher Glycerin
- USP Bio-Identical Progesterone (American Made) – Not Chinese
- Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate
- GeoGard Ultra* – Ecocert Approved Preservative
- Hyalauronic Acid (moisturizer)
- Organic Essential Oils* – not to be confused with petro-chemical oils
Why is Serenity Different?
Serenity bio identical progesterone cream (and élan organics) are the only creams that contain no petro-chemicals, nor Chinese progesterone.
Each batch is meticulously hand-crafted in small batches, ensuring you the freshest possible progesterone cream.
Formulated with all plant-based materials and the most advanced delivery system delivering 97-100% of the progesterone to target tissues.
Make sure you have the highest quality progesterone cream: Serenity
Can my daughter use this cream?
Serenity benefits all women from the age of puberty for life…
When should I use Serenity Creams?
If you still have a monthly cycle (puberty to age 50-51):
The first day of your period is Day 1. Begin using your cream on day 14; stop on day 28 or when your period starts again. If you have a severe imbalance, you may use double the suggested amount for the first month, however, do not use your cream during the estrogen-phase of the month (days 1-13).
If no longer have a have a monthly cycle (age 50-51 or hysterectomy):
Use your cream 25-26 consecutive days per month; discontinue use for 5-6 days (important!). If you have a severe imbalance, you may use double the suggested amount for the first month, however, do not neglect the 5-6 day “time-out”.
note: avoid environmental estrogens